Pages

Monday 18 January 2010

*Sketch Saturday*

Evening all....hope you are all well..the card that I am showing you is for the Sketch Saturday challenge..I really loved this sketch its so funky...The papers I have used are from the new Dreams come True CD availible from Funky Hand which was launced on create & craft on saturday..This CD is a must have for all you crafters out there.. Thanks to Anice who did a brillant job..

Materials
DP - Funky Hand - Sentiment - Elzybelles - Digi Image - The Greeting Farm - coloured using promarkers
Thanks for visiting me today..
Hugs
Michelle Xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Michelle. Love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and the stamp is very cute.
    Hope charlie is doing well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments