Monday, 18 January 2010

*Sketch Saturday*

Evening all....hope you are all well..the card that I am showing you is for the Sketch Saturday challenge..I really loved this sketch its so funky...The papers I have used are from the new Dreams come True CD availible from Funky Hand which was launced on create & craft on saturday..This CD is a must have for all you crafters out there.. Thanks to Anice who did a brillant job..

Materials
DP - Funky Hand - Sentiment - Elzybelles - Digi Image - The Greeting Farm - coloured using promarkers
Thanks for visiting me today..
Hugs
Michelle Xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Michelle. Love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and the stamp is very cute.
    Hope charlie is doing well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails