Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2010

*Stamping on Candles*

Evening all..second post for me today..must be on a role..lol..think we may have seen the last of the snow..at long last it does make you feel a little down seeing it all the while..well it does me..lol..bring on the summer thats what I say..

I have something different this evening to show you..and its not a card for a change..I have been trying my hand at stamping on candles..and think its turned out quite well... I have coloured my image using promarkers and fits in well the colour scheme over at Passion for Promarkers Challenge...in which we had to use Cool Aqua & Cocoa..lovely colour combination..

Materials
Candle - Ikea - Stamp - Elzybells Art Stamps - Medium - Promarkers - Cool Aqua - Cocoa - Cyan


I stamped the back of the candle with a sentement also from Elzybelles Art Stamps...well I hope that you have been inspired by me today..have a great evening..
huggies

MichelleXx

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little candle. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic candle Michelle. Something I must try sometime soon. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Michelle, great to see something different. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! good luck with this weeks pfp challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments