Pages

Thursday 21 January 2010

*PFP - Girls Girls Girls*

Morning to you all..hope is all well..Its the start of another week at Passion For Promarkers in which the theme for this week is any colours & theme...the theme being - girls girls girls...you can use any colours you like..

I was so excited to find out that I was in the Top 5 at PFP..for my candle entry and was given the TOP 5 Passionista Blinkie to display on my blog..why not pop on over and join in the fun..

Materials
DP Funky Hand CD Dreams come True - Digi Stamp C C Designs Sweetkiki - All that Scraps - Coloured using Promarkers
Thanks for visiting me today
huggies
Michelle Xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, what a pretty card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Fab layout too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour scheme you have used Michelle. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous, such a CS card! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments