Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

*Less is More*

I carn't beleive how long its been since i last blogged, i guess thats because i have had a break from making cards,but i'm glad to be back in the saddle..lol.. and i must admit that i have really mist takin part in the less is more challenge.. and this week its using ribbon or buttons..

so heres my card..i have used the flower image from Digistamp Boutique coloured in with prima pencils..think i need to practice my colouring skills again.lol..i have used both ribbon and button on my card..i just wanted to show you the lastest thing that i'm into at the moment! love anything antique..lol..so i was quite happy when i made this necklace..

thanks for stoppin by and enjoy the rest of your afternoon..x

24 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I love your choice of muted tones. Love Sheila in Cyprus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Michelle and there's nothing wrong with your colouring skills whatsoever.
    That's beautiful bow and button... a perfect embellishment!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Michelle, very elegant card, i love it.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my colouring skills were as good ! a truly lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image and bow, your colouring is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Michelle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card - love the digi image and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Michelle
    I love your colouring!
    I often do it like that, it works great with the flower
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring looks great to me. The colours are so soft, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Perfect stamping and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the soft effect you have achieved with your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card well done, cute grandson too, I can't wait to be a granny now :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the soft colours on your card, it's very pretty and what a gorgeous necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, the bow and button work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful and oh so elegant in the subtle colors. Your coloring looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW such a classy card, I love the colours too, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really pretty card. Love the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelightful card and super image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is stunning! Love the colours and how neat your ribbon looks! Gorgeous. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments