Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

*A gem of a Challenge*

Afternoon all, isn't it lovely today.. my card today is for A Gem of a Challenge and this week its a sketch to follow..


I have used the stamp dancing kaya from Pink Gems Designs and coloured her in with prisma pencils..my card base is kraft card.. i have used the martha stewart edge punch..my butterflys are punched from the tonic butterfly punch.. i cannot remember the name of the papers i have used as i have had them for quite a while.. flowers and pearls are from my stash..and the sentiment ticket is computer generated..
well thats it i hope you like and enjoy the rest of your day :) x

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card,love the kraft card base...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments