Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar *Bookmark*


Afternoon all..I have something different to show you today..and its a bookmark..I saw the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge and wanted to join in with the fun..so heres mine..

I used some chocolate brown card stock to make my tag..rounded the corners using the Xcut corner punch..I used this beautiful stamp Heartstrings by Elizabeth Bell..and coloured her in using Distress Inks...

Materials
DP K&Company Classic K McKenna - Stamp Heartstrings Elizabeth Bell - Xcut Corner Punch - Crop-O-Dile & Eyelets - Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Thats all from me today... have a fabby weekend with what ever you are doing.. I know I will be having lots of fun..as I'm of to the NEC in the morning..a bright & early start...hopefully the traffic on the motorway is not going to be jam packed... :o)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so sorry I missed you at the NEC michelle...maybe more luck next time...big hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments