Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

MDUC *Sketch*


The card that I'm showing you is for Magnolia Down Under Challenge in which this week consists of a fabby sketch..


I have used Kraft card for my card base and Basic grey papers..I have used one of my new Tildas and coloured her with the new Distress Inks...I have distressed the papers and added walnut stain to the edges..I have sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist..

DP Basic Grey two scoops - Stamp Tilda - Flowers Wildorchildcrfts - Glimmer Mist - Distress Inks - Sentiment Crafty cards

hope to see some of you at the NEC as I'm going this saturday..and so much looking forward to a visit on the magnolia stand..Oooo I'm thinking lots of pennies..lol...

Thanks so much for stopping by :o)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the sketch. Your choice of papers and colours is just gorgeous.
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours and papers together are amazing, what a wonderful combo. Your colouring and eye for detail is fabulous. Thanks for playing with Magnolia Down Under challenges, Hug sxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a beautiful card!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments