Saturday, 6 February 2010

Pollycraft - *Things with Wings*

Afternoon to you all..hope is all well..my card that I want to show you today is for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge..which the theme is Things with Wings..
This is my first time to enter into these challenges.. Guess its because I sometimes never get the chance to..These cute fairies are the latest new release availible to buy from Pollycraft
I have coloured her in using promarkers and added stickles to her wings and around the edges..
I love the way this card looks..its simple and neat..not to fussy..lol..
Materials
DP My Minds Eye - Digi Image - Clover Butterfly - Digi Sentiment - Pollycraft - Stickles - Promarkers
Thanks for stopping by..
Huggies
Michelle Xx

1 comment:

  1. oooh this is beautiful,fab colouring and gorgeous papers,thansk for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails