Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge *Easter Basket*

Morning to you all,,,hope is all well..The project that i'm showing you today is for Magnolia's Special Monthly Challenge.. which we were challenged to make a Easter basket/container..why not pop on over to see all the fantastic DT Designs..there stunning...
I made the basket using white bazzil card..I followed Lena Katrine's brilliant and easy tutorial HERE I used flowers that I got from Wildorchildcrafts and sprayed with glimmer mist..and of course added the mini eggs after trying a few of them..lol..they ain't gonna last long in this little basket..Hope that you like it..

Materials
White Bazzil card - Magnolia Stamp - Flowers - Wildorchidcrafts
White satin ribbon - eBay - Distress Inks - Martha Stewart Lace Punch - Promarkers
Thanks for stopping by today
huggies
Michelle Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments