Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Less is More

Todays card is for the LIM challenge which this week Chrissie & Jen have a sketch for us to follow..



For my card i have kept it very CAS.. i love these kind of cards..for my card i found these stamps out that i've had a while and they are by KARS..

I have coloured the flower stamp using some chalks and added some stardust stickles glitter to finish of..the sentiment is ulso from the same set.. so in all its happy days..lol..


 
 
 
thats all from me today have a great day and happy crafting :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet Michelle, I love the simplicity!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle this is simple and stunning..

    Fabulous interpretation of my Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments