Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Less is more

hi all hope you've all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend and not eaten to much choccy..lol..its scallops over at Less is more.. and heres my card..

 

for my card i have used kraft card as the base card.. the papers are stella rose (my minds eye) for the scallop effect i have used martha stewarts doily border punch.. and used a die cut for my sentiment.. finished of using pearls and ribbon..
 
 
 
 
 
and just before i go heres what the postie bought be this morning.. some yummy goodies from the lovely mary over at the ribbon girl.. cannot wait to try them out..
 
thanks for stopping by today :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Michelle love how you used the scallops. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Michelle, I love the colour combo and fresh look!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments