Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

I've been crafty the last few days with some makes from kits from the Paper Crafts U Print and here they are.. i love how quick these can be made up.. they are all printed on white linen card availible from Papermill Direct..

 
 my first card is from a kit called Daffodil Bunny
 
 
heres a close up of the decoupage on the card..
 
 
 
my second card is made up using a kit called Baby Bow topper
 
 
 
 heres a close up of the decoupage on the card.. this card as been made up for for a friend who as just given birth to a baby girl..
 
 
I love these kits by Wendy so simple and easy to make up.. you can also find her blog HERE why not pop on over and take alook at some of the great kits shes as to offer.. she also as some freebies on her blog.. thats all from me.. thanks for stopping by and happy crafting..
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this subject here on your site.

    My blog post; appetite suppresant

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments