Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Its just a birthday card

hi all.. weathers been abit better today still cold though.. just a quick card from me today from the daisy & dandelion decoupage collection bubbles & squeak..


so cute.. I have printed the sentiment directly onto my card and drew a border around the outside then placed my decoupage into the middle.. makes a lovely quick and simple birthday card..

before i go just wanted to share the cupcakes i've made this afternoon..

Lemon cupcakes with zesty lemon frosting.. they taste delish...

I'm so into my baking at the moment.. still in the learning process at the moment :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the decoupage and those cupcakes look amazing....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments