Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Free Digital Papers

I've been designing some digital papers this afternoon and thought that you would like to try them.. they are 800 x 800 dpi and print at 300 resolution..Just print on to your favourite card/paper...




card made using the above papers.. the clipart image is from Digiweb Studio I printed the papers straight onto A4 card stock then cut to A6 in size..added some ribbon & buttons to make a quick & simple card..

If you do decide you would  like to try them would you be so kind to leave me some kind words.. would be very much appreciated..

You can find the download EXPIRED which i use 4shared..if you have any problems with your download please feel free to let me know :)

EDITED
LINK EXPIRED
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments