Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

A Gem of a Challenge *Sketch*


Its another challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and they have a fabby sketch to follow..and because there seems to be alot of christmas cards going on in blog land i thought that i would make my first one...


I have used the lovely littlejoys digi papers from sweet shoppe designs..I have used Max & Snowman stamp availible from Pink Gems Designs and i have used promarkers for the colouring...I have also used some pastel chalks giving the effect of some sky for the background...

I punched out some snowflakes using the martha stewart snowflake punch and added some star dust stickles to them along with some gems i got from craftwork cards...


and heres the inside of my card..which i haven't got round to finishing it of yet...naughty me...well thats all from me..TFT..
hugs
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute and you have decorated inside too! Thanks for joining us at the PGD challenge Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card...love the papers and your colouring is perfect...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi stunning creation love the take on the chall..great image & colouring fab crissy card..
    thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a Chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice of paper to go with your coloring and theme! Stunning card! Thanks for playing along at "A Gem of a Challenge!"
    Hugs to you,
    Pam
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments