Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

PFP *My Favourite Things*


Hiya all..its been awhile since i last blogged..but to be honest i've not had alot of time to craft..i'm so busy these days playing nannie to my georgous grandson...so onto my card for this weeks challenge over at Passion for Promarkers which they want to see your favourite things...ie: gardening, shopping, chocolate etc...


well my favourite thing is shopping..i love to shop for new things..especially crafty things..lol..the DP that i used is from the new collection called Hampstead by Papermania...

I inked up Miss Anya with her shopping bags using memento - Rich cocoa..coloured in using pro-markers...the delish flowers are from Wildorchid Crafts..i have added stickles to miss anya's top and headband..

Well thats it from me for know...take care
Michelle Xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my michelle your recent cards are lovely, and I'm loving these new papers as well I've got these but only stroking them have yet to use them. BTW charlie is growing up fast but looking ever so cute as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Michelle, I love the earthy tones and the theme!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, what gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers are fab and the glitter looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Anya..and your new DP's...and your grandson looks adorable...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Michelle, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,
    I so love this image. You can't beat a bit of retail therapy. Love your colouring & colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Michelle, love the image and beautiful papers.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments