Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

*DigiStamp Boutique Monthly Compertition*


Good morning to you all hope is all well..the weekend seemed to just come and go..and its another start of the week..don't know were the days go..lol..its nearing the time when my son shall be leaving school shortly..and will be on study leave for his final exams..gosh it don't seem five minutes since he started senior school..lol..

anyway on to my card that i made for the DigiStamp Boutique May Compertion...I love these sort of compertition's because you have until the end of the month to submit a card using of course the DigiStamp Boutique's stamps..and I chose cute Martha..she's just so adorable...


I printed out the DP papers from Funky Hand Dreams come True CD...onto 300Dpi card stock..and I used the scolloped nestties to make the card base...Printed and coloured in Martha using pro-markers...I put the card together using a crop-o-dile tool and eyelets and attatched with some ribbon..cut out some punch flowers and attatched some pearls into the centre..

Hope you like and TFL..have a fabby day..
hugs

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, what a cute card. Great choice of image and your colouring is fab. Love the colour scheme and shape of your card. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments