Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge *Buttons*


Hiya all..hope is all well..my card today is for the Cupcake Craft Challenge and the theme this week is buttons.....


I love the way this cards turned out..its not to busy..I have used DP paper Hopscotch and stitched onto some kraft card..and i chose this lovely freebie from Meljens Designs..isn't he cute...he does look as though he's sorry...then I added a few buttons threaded with some twine..


thank you for stopping by today..have a fabby weekend...
hugs
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, what a fab card. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a cute card Michelle, the image is adorable and love the bright papers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments