Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

*Stamps & Smiles Project Tuesday* - CD Case

Good evening to you all..hope your all well..Its yet another week over at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday..how the weeks fly by..were as January gone..This week we were challenged to make a CD case..well I sure had fun with this project..so easy yet it took me ages to get it right..lol..I,m deffinatley going to give this one another try..lovely gift Idea..

This is the front of my CD case..I have used some ribbon around the middle..and used one of my favourite stamps from Pink Gem Designs..I have coloured her in using promarkers and I have also added some stickles to her wings...I have kept this quite simple..

Heres a picture of the back of the CD case and what better a CD to put inside..the lovely new funkyhand CD -Dreams come True..
Materials
Kraft Card - you can buy this from Elyzbells Art Stamps - Ribbon from my stash - Stamp - Pink Gem Designs - Medium Promarkers - Stickles
Thanks for your visit..
huggies
Michelle Xx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The colouring is amazing and I love the clean and crisp simple but amazing style with it!
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CD case is super! I love the simplicity of it! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image! Love that polka dot ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CD case Michelle, much better than the plastic ones that CD's normally come in....beautifully embellished and gorgeous colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i luv the image and also the clean and simple.
    thanks for joining us on Project Tuesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments