Monday, 22 February 2010

Sketch Saturday

Hi all hope you are well..the card that I want to show you today is a super sketch from Sketch Saturday..I must admit its been awhile since I joined in with the sketch saturday challenges..but when I saw the sketch I just had to have a go..
I love this design of card.. makes your cards stands out a little more.. I cut my digi stamp out using the labels 1 nestibilities..these are just great..I love the cuttlebug machine which I have not long bought..lol..the trouble is I keep having these new things and I'm limited to were to put them..anyway if you've got to have them..you've got to have them..lol..

Materials
DP Designed by myself - Digi Stamp Bathtime Fynn availible from Digistamp Boutique - Sentiment done on my computer - Flowers wildorchidcrafts - Label 1 nestibilities Medium - Promarkers - Glimmer mist
thanks for visiting me today :o)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Michelle! Thanks for entering my blog candy. Good luck, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails