Pages

Saturday 24 October 2009

*Pink Gem Compertition*


Hello everyone..hope your enjoing the weekend..I'm entering my card into Janets compertition Pink Gems Designs..and the winning card selected will win 6 Pink Gem Design stamps..woopeee..

Janet's stamps are truly amazing..I have a few in my collection and I love them...why not hop on over to Janets blog to find out more..you won't be dissapointed..

Materials

DP Digital download - Nitwit collections - stamped Image - Pink Gem Designs - Medium - Promarkers - Tulle - Tabbycrafts - Martha Stewart snow flake punch - Sentiment - Elzybells - Stickles

Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Michelle.....This is wonderful!.....your colouring is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, and I love your colouring. Amazing

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya michelle love your card and your layout fabby do hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments