Pages

Saturday 31 October 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - Monochrome


Good morning to you all..hope your having a fab weekend..these weekends are sure coming round rather quick..lol..it'll be christmas soon..gosh the thought its so scary..ok on to this weeks challenge over at Just Magnolia was to make a monochrome card I believe its using all the same colours..I also like the easel card that i have seen around in blog land..and thought i'd give it ago..rather cute i thought...so heres my take..hope you like..


Materials
DP- Bearlymine Designs - Tilda with flower - Medium - Promarkers - Flower Charm -
Quixotic Paperie - Martha Stewart Lace Punch -Stickles - Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly

Heres's a close up of my coloured image..lol..I'm still in the learning process of getting my shading right..I don't think it looks to bad..
Well thats all for the moment peeps..
Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great halloween..

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. wow Michelle what a stunning colour you chose...gorgeous card...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, such pretty colours and embellies :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over on JM :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments