Pages

Friday 5 June 2009

Meet Olive NEW Image Release for June


Morning my blog friends...not done much with the challenges I'm afraid this week as I have been very busy with making birthday cards for my kids..and I have worked my fingers to the bone..lol..anyways this is just one of the cards that I have made for one of my daughters birthday..

I have used the lovely olive (new for June) by the talented sally ann at DigiStamp Boutique ..don't you think she's adorable...why not pop on over there she as some fabby images...I am totally hooked on the Digital Images at the moment..and so easy to print and colour...

DigiStamp Image - Olive - Printed on Canson
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Free Paper Pack from the Hybrid Chick
Flower Punch - Brads
Sentiment - Free with the Do-Craft magazine
Thanks for stopping by
Have a fabby day..

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle, so brilliantly coloured and such a fab layout, good luck with your entry at Digi Stamp Boutique :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....Gorgeous colours and papers and a fab layout....love it...very stunning indeedy...thanks for taking part in the DSB monthly challenge.....Sally-Ann...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, this is just gorgeous, the colours are fab the layout is brillant and the flower looks great too...

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Boutique good luck hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments