Thursday, 28 May 2009

Crafty Storage Box



Hello again folks..well I have just got back in from visiting my local Dunelm store here in the UK were I get my lace from for my cards.... and I just had to share with you this fabby box I picked up...it contained a couple of mugs.. thats coffee mugs that is..lol..but what really took my eye was the wording on the box...it made me laugh..and look what I have put into the box...yes its my promarkers..I think its makes a great storage place for them..what do you think...I'm going to settle down for the night to watch my favourite program which is Britains got Talent...
so I will catch you all real soon....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool. Love it. It is very funky.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails