Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #5


This challenge is from truly scrumptious which
I really enjoyed doing the lovely sketch is by michele
and boy was it a challenge..lol...
I used the papers from Bel Vidotti Scraps
using the FTU fairy scrapkit which I love the colours of
I used a little fairy stamp by papermania and
coloured her in with my sons water pencils..
I also printed out the wording using my computer..
I also added some Star Dust stickles to her wings
and on top of the fairy cake...I then
puched out some flowers using my flower punch
and added a sparkle gem stone in the middle...


and I finshed my inside card using the same papers..
I think that in all it turned out just great as it took me
all day to do this card..lol..
this card will be used for my niece,s 1st birthday
Thank You for a brill challenge..I look forward
to the next one...

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Love the papers and the image is FAB!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Michelle, such a cute image and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card ,love the cute image and the colours ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Michelle. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Michelle - fabulous colours and papers. Love that cute little image.
    Thanks for joining us at YS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments