Tuesday, 28 April 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge




Hi all my blog friends I have just finished making this card
for the Spoon full of Sugar challenge in which we had to make
a card using Blues and Greens and heres my finished card..
My sister is 40 this year and she will be getting this card :o)

I have used...Yes my favourite Basic Grey Papers (Two Scoops)
Gorjuss Girls stamp perrfect friend from sugar nellie at funky kits I love these stamps there just gorjuss.. I coloured her in using pro-markers
Sentiment was done using my computer..
Embellies - Hydraynia prima flowers - pearl brad in the centre - hat pins - lace border - clear gems
well thats me done for the night catch you all real soon!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card, lovely cute gorjuss girl.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! thinks Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails