Wednesday, 11 August 2010

*One for the Girls*


morning all..hope is all well..my card today is for the Wild Orchid Challenge..which is my first time to join in with the fun..I'm always using ther gawjuss flowers in my creations..the challenge this week is one for the girls...and they want to see something girlie..


I have used the gawjuss papers by papermania and stitched onto bazzil card stock....the stamped image is from LOTV coloured in using distress inks..


and of course the gawjuss flowers and the heart pin are from Wildorchid Crafts sprayed with diamond glimmermist..pearls are papermania and are availible from the hobbyhouse..

well thats all from me TFL and enjoy the rest of your day :-)
hugs
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card hun love the papers and flowers. Take care and sorry for being a bad blogger of late xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is lovely! I love this image and the colors. Your flowers are beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    PS. I have some blog candy over on my blog, feel free to hop on over and enter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog today leaving all your lovely comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails